For every game there is, there is always a corresponding spec that is required of the player to enjoy the game at peak, and today we will discuss PUBG and PUBG Mobile System Requirements.
After PUBG PC’s enormous success, PUBG Corp and Tencent collaborated to create a mobile version of the game. The global release of PUBG Mobile in March 2018 was a huge success. PUBG Mobile shattered all records with over 100 million downloads from Google Play and Apple iTunes because of its fantastic visuals and gameplay.
Although everyone enjoys gorgeous mobile games, the size of the games is a drawback. So much so that the majority of mid-range and lower-priced phones will struggle to provide a fluid experience.
And now to make things more complicated, Playstation doesn’t show users the system requirements. So most of the people who desire to play pubg on their computer or phone do more know if their device meets the system requirements of PUBG Mobile.
So in this post, we will be talking about the system requirements for playing PUBG on your phone or PC.
PUBG short for player unknown’s Battlegrounds is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole.
And it is one of the most popular and holds the number one rank as the most played battle royale game in the world, and currently sits at the top 5 most played games in the world.
The game was first released in March 2017 for Microsoft Windows via Steam and later released for other platforms including Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Android, and iOS. And since the game’s release, it has experienced a hike in popularity and millions of people in its player base.
In PUBG, up to 100 players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to eliminate other players while avoiding getting killed themselves.
The game features a shrinking safe zone that forces playeronesnto closer proximity over time, leading to intense battles as players fight to be the last ones standing.
PUBG has become a popular game worldwide, with its success leading to the creation of various tournaments and professional esports leagues.
PUBG System Requirements
Here in the section of this article are the PUBG System and Phone Requirements:
PUBG Mobile Minimum System Requirements for iOS
- Memory: 1GB
- Phone Chip: Apple A8
- Operating System: At least iOS 9
- Available Storage: 4 GB space
PUBG Mobile Recommended System Requirements for iOS
- Memory: 2 GB or more
- Phone Chip: Apple A11 Bionic and above
- Operating System: iOS 11 or Higher. and above
- Available Storage: 4 GB space
PUBG Mobile Minimum System Requirements for Android
- RAM: At least 2 GB
- Chip: Snapdragon 435 or Hisilicon Kirin 650 or Exynos 7420,
- Operating System: Android 5.1
- Available Storage: 3 GB space
PUBG Mobile Recommended System Requirements for Android
- RAM: 4 GB or higher
- Phone Chip: Snapdragon 675 and over or Hisilicon Kirin 970 and above or Exynos 8895 and higher
- Operating System: Android 7 or above.
- Available Storage: At least 4 GB of space
PUBG Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: Intel or AMD dual-core processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have a minimum of 2GB of RAM.
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
PUBG Recommended System Requirements
- OS: At least Windows 10.
- CPU: Intel i5-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600.
- RAM Memory: 16 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB.
- Direct: 11.0.
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection.
- ROM/Storage: 50 GB free space.
How To Check Computer Specifications
In this section of the post, we will discuss how to check computer specifications. In general, there are various ways to verify computer specifications, and below are the steps to do it.
- Start by pressing the Windows and R key simultaneously, to open the Run dialogue.
- Then continue by typing in ‘dxdiag’ in the box and click on ‘OK’
- And there you will see a pop-up window, to verify the operating system, processor, memory, and DirectX version.
- And finally, switch to the ‘Display’ section to view the graphics card configuration.
Right after following all these steps, you can then know the computer specifications and verify whether your computer satisfies the Minimum PUBG System Requirements.
Conclusion on PUBG Mobile System Requirements
In summary, this guide has detailed the minimum and recommended system and phone requirements for PUBG and also described how to verify computer specifications.
In addition, if you are the type that craves premium performance and experience, you can upgrade to the recommended PUBG system requirements.
Before running PUBG, please check whether your computer can satisfy the minimum PUBG system requirements.
And make sure to pay attention to the details in the post to get acquainted with the necessary information and not be mistaken.
Be sure to share this post with family and friends.
Robomin is a freelance writer and blogger who covers topics related to Account Creation, gadgets, Refunds, and how to delete An Account. He has a passion for new and innovative technology and enjoys sharing his knowledge with others