In this post, we will provide you with comprehensive information on how to unlock your iPhone 6 plus.
And suppose your phone is locked/disabled,and you are in search of a comprehensive and easy way to unlock it, this post is for you!
In this article, we will address details concerning “How To Unlock iPhone your iPhone 6 plus. And suppose you are inquisitive or interested in knowing how to unlock iPhone 6 plus. This post is for you!
Apple is a well-known tech company, that is most known for producing one of the best phones on the planet which is called the iPhone.
Apple is also known for its popular services around user privacy. Whether it is about protecting users’ data or restricting third-party apps with strong privacy control.
There have been many occasions among others, for example, your younger siblings input the wrong passcode and unfortunately, they end up locking or disabling the iPhone.
Well, it is obvious to all how the iPhone has been one of the leading mobiles when it comes to security and sure iPhone won’t allow any access to the phone unless you go through some process to unlock the phone.
And suppose your device is locked and you are unable to access the features, don’t be sad, because we brought here some ways you can unlock your phone.
Although apple is well known for having an outstanding privacy and security policy to safeguard the information of its users, however, some methods make it simpler for users to unlock iPhones such as using iTunes or Siri.
In this article, we will talk about effective methods by which one can unlock a disabled/locked iPhone 6 plus when.
So carefully proceed into the post to get acquainted with the necessary information concerning how to execute such a task.
Since smartphones hold sensitive and classified data, it is only normal that we protect them with passwords. Moreover, with the advances in technology, more security features are now being used by phone users to ensure the safety of their devices.
Whenever unlocking through fingerprint or face fails more than five times, the iPhone will ask for the PIN instead. If you want to modify the Face and Touch ID settings, you must enter the PIN before accessing the settings.
Aside from those, there are still many features that can only be accessed if you know the iPhone password. So what happens when you get used to using biometrics unlock instead that you forgot your password?
And suppose on your iPhone, you see the term ” iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes” you are restricted from using the phone, which also means that the phone is locked. And without going through some steps it is impossible to access your iPhone.
Either you’ll get locked out of your device, or you won’t be able to access those other features. This post will share methods that work like a secret passcode to unlock any iPhone to avoid that.
How To Unlock iPhone 6 Plus
The following are some of the effective methods to use to unlock your iPhone 6/6 Plus.
– How w To Unlock Your iPhone 6 Plus With iTunes
Enter recovery mode
- The first thing to do is to Press and hold on the side button used to lock your screen and be patient until the power-off slider appears. Then turn off the iPhone.
- Secondly, you connect your iPhone to a Mac or PC with a cable while holding on to the Volume down button. Continue pressing the button until you see the recovery screen.
- Then follow the on-screen instruction to know what to do.
Locate your iPhone on your Mac or PC.
After you are done with the first step, you move on to your Mac or PC to locate your iPhone on your Mac or PC
And suppose you are using Mac OS follow the steps below
- Click and Open a Finder window.
- Then your iPhone will appear on the left side of the Finder window under Locations. Click on it to select it.
Suppose you are using a PC:
In such a situation, you will have to use iTunes to connect your iPhone.
- First, download iTunes and install it on your computer. Take reasonable steps depending on which version of iTunes your device is running.
- If it is iTunes 12 and older, you click on the iPhone icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
- And suppose it is iTunes 11, click on the iPhone tab displayed on the right side of the iTunes window.
- On iTunes 10, the iPhone will be in the sidebar on the left.
Select the option to Restore
- After you’ve successfully connected and selected your iPhone on a Mac or a PC, you need to click on the Restore option.
- It is important to note that, when you restore the iPhone device, all of the data/information on the phone will be cleared and none will be remaining including the passcode.
– Using iCloud To Unlock Your iPhone
There is always a likelihood that the iPhone won’t connect to iTunes, making it difficult to unlock the phone using the steps provides above. In such a case, one can also opt for the method of using iCloud to unlock the iPhone.
Below are the steps to follow to unlock your iPhone using iCloud:
- The first step is to go to icloud.com on any available computer or smartphone( whether it be an android or iPhone). Then sign in to your iCloud account
- Then click on ‘Find iPhone’
- There will appear a map showing the location of the iPhone. After seeing this than that, you click on ‘All Devices’ and then select the iPhone you want to restore.
- The next step is to cook on ‘Erase iPhone.
Thereupon finalizing these steps, you may restore an iTunes backup or iCloud backup and gain your data back.
And it is important to note that If you’re using someone else’s computer or smartphone to log in, make sure to promptly log out after you’re done.
Additionally, this method can only work if you have previously set up ‘Find My Device’ on your iPhone, and the locked iPhone has a connection to the Internet. If not it is better to visit an iPhone store or contact customer support.
Conclusion On How To Unlock iPhone 6 Plus
In conclusion, with the update above, it should be relatively easy for anyone even a newbie to follow through with the guides and steps given above in the post and execute such as as unlocking an iPhone 6 plus using any of the methods given above.
Make sure to follow through with the post and carefully read to get acquainted with the necessary information.
Be sure to share this article with your friends and family.
Robomin is a freelance writer and blogger who covers topics related to Account Creation, gadgets, Refunds, and how to delete An Account. He has a passion for new and innovative technology and enjoys sharing his knowledge with others