Here is how to find your apple watch with your iPhone. Following through with the details in this post to find our necessary information on How To Find Apple Watch With iPhone.
You may already know how to ping your iPhone from your Apple Watch, in case it’s your iPhone that went missing. But did you know it’s also possible to locate your Apple Watch using your iPhone? It isn’t as simple, follow through with the details in this post to help you locate any of your Apple devices, including your Apple Watch, MacBook, iPad, and so on.
How To Find Apple Watch With iPhone
Find Your Apple Watch Om Your iPhone With the Steps Below:
- Your iPhone’s Find My app should be opened.
Sign in with your Apple ID and password if prompted.
- Your Apple Watch ought to appear on the list of gadgets. To see where it is right now tap it.
- There should be a Play Sound option available once you tap on your Apple Watch in the list of devices.
- Even if your watch is in silent mode, if you tap on it, a sound will be played.
- When you find the Apple Watch face, tap Dismiss to silence the sound.
Locate an Apple Watch On Your iPhone Using the Lost Mode:
Robomin is a freelance writer and blogger who covers topics related to Account Creation, gadgets, Refunds, and how to delete An Account. He has a passion for new and innovative technology and enjoys sharing his knowledge with others